Thursday 17 March 2011

Hello....

...if theres anybody out there.

I've not been writing for a while but I have been so busy with Uni work so I just wanted to come and leave a quick message.

Its been a tragic few weeks for Japan and my prayers are with them.

The events over the last few years have been like an alarm ringing in my brain, I just want to encourage everyone to continue to live a ready lifestyle, the days are drawing so near to the end and Jesus is coming back, let us not be like the 5 foolish virgins but like the wise, who continued to wait expectantly on the lord.

Matthew 24: 6 -8
And you will hear rumours of wars;
see that you are not frightened or troubled,
for this must take place,but the end is not yet.
for nation will rise against nation, and
kingdom against kingdom, and
there will be famines and earthquakes in place after place;
All this is but the beginning [the early pains] of the birth pangs
[of the intolerable anguish]

Please check out my links -   Convey of Hope a christian based relief charity who have worked for a number of disaster areas and were voted top 5 ways to help Japan. Please donate if you can.

God bless xx

1 comment:

  1. Amen! I agree with you. We must be ready all the times and must stand firm to the end, not wavering, but stand firm so that we will not be like the foolish virgins...

    ReplyDelete