Thursday 24 March 2011

Book challenge

So this week I started my book challenge.

At the moment I am reading Rick Warrens - Gods Power to Change your Life.

Basically I'm just trying to read a chapter a day so I can apply what I have learnt to my life and pray over it.
When I've finished I will then start reading The Alpha Course - Jesus Lifestyle.

I started with the Rick Warren book because it deals with what I have been praying for, which is amazing as I brought this book years ago and just never got around to reading it.

As well as this I am going to read a book of the bible a day- this is the aim. During this process I will be blogging randomly on what I'm reading and how I'm applying it to my life, this process is so I can document what I'm going through at present and hopefully when I look back I will see amazing change, glory to God.

At the moment I am four chapters into the Rick Warren book and going strong, I feel so much peace and I am so happy in God. He is just leading and guiding me its amazing.

I will take some time and go back so I can post on each chapter over the next few days; if there are any books that you would recommend that would great, also if you are reading particular scriptures or books of the bible please share and discuss below.

God Bless xx

No comments:

Post a Comment